About The Department
The department has started functioning right from the inception of College of
Engineering Adoor and established as a separate department, as Department of
Electrical Engineering in 2010. The department handles various subjects in
electrical engineering for other engineering streams in the college.
The department is honored to have well qualified and experienced faculty
and an equally zealous technical team.
The department has well equipped laboratories with internet facility and,
has an Electrical Engineering Unit which maintains the 11kV substation and
undertakes all electrical maintenance of CEA
Evolve as a leading department in education and research in the field of
Electrical & Electronics Engineering and provide valuable contribution to society and industry.
• Provide high quality professional education with state of the art resources.
• Foster research and development in electrical engineering and associated domains.
• Motivate students to become globally competent technologists.
• Inculcate human values and professional ethics in younger generation for society empowerment and nation building.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE (PEO)
• Graduates will be able to take up professional engineering practice, research & development, and higher education.
• Graduates develop professional competency in electrical engineering and allied domains to serve the need of industry and society.
• Graduates provide environment friendly solution for electrical engineering related problems.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
The graduates will be able to
• Apply engineering knowledge to solve problems related to electrical engineering.
• Achieve proficiency in software and hardware techniques to design, simulate and analyze electrical systems for professional engineering practice.
• Address societal and environmental issues ethically and professionally with a multi disciplinary approach.